Looking to reserve an RV site? Please contact email@example.com ASAP as sites are limited.
Questions about onsite camping? Please visit our FAQ page.
With the exception of RV sites, all campsites can be occupied on a first come, first served basis. Just show up and grab your site!
A complete 2018 Race Guide is available HERE. 2019 TBC.
- RV and Campsites are for Friday and Saturday night.
- RV camping is dry camping (no services).
- Six camping zones: Moberley (RV and Solo/2 Person Team), LSD (closest to expo area), T4 (2nd closest to beer garden & expo area), Canyon Creek (quiet and family zone) Arrowhead and Rock About (large RV).
- All T4, Canyon Creek and LSD campsites are a minimum of 30’x40′. There are no generators allowed in the Canyon Creek zone.
- Arrowhead, T4, Canyon Creek and LSD tent peg policy: Due to underground irrigation systems please use push pegs, no hammering permitted. Ideally, anchor tents from the inside using personal items.
- Enjoy lush grass and community vibes.
Deck out your campsite with a custom tent from Impact Canopies!
Directions: Golden, B.C. is located approximately 270 kms west of Calgary, AB and 340 kms northeast of Kelowna, B.C.. Both Calgary and Kelowna offer International Airport service.