Looking to reserve an RV site? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as sites are limited.
Questions about onsite camping? Please visit our FAQ page.
With the exception of RV sites, all campsites can be occupied on a first come, first served basis. Just show up and grab your site! A complete 2016 site plan package including event schedule and directions to Keith King Memorial Park can be found HERE. 2017 TBC.
- RV and Campsites are for Friday and Saturday night.
- RV camping is dry camping (no services).
- Five camping zones: Moberley (RV and Solo/2 Person Team), LSD (closest to expo area), T4 (2nd closest to beer garden & expo area), Canyon Creek (quiet and family zone) and Arrowhead.
- All T4, Canyon Creek and LSD campsites are a minimum of 30’x40′. There are no generators allowed in the Canyon Creek zone.
- Golden’s Farmers Market will be set up all day on Saturday with local produce, baking and artisans.
- Be sure to check out the retail booth in the Expo for souvenirs and more!
- Enjoy lush grass and community vibes. Sites are a hop, skip and jump from the Beer Garden, food services and Expo zone.
- Beer Gardens will be hosted by Whitetooth Mountain Bistro. The Bistro is donating 10% of all beers sales to the Golden Cycling Club for trail development & maintenance – so drink up!
2016 Maps and site plans below. 2017 TBC.
Deck out your campsite with a custom tent from Impact Canopies!
More accommodation partners are coming soon.
Located in the heart of the Kicking Horse Mountain Resort alpine village – at the base of the Golden Eagle Express Gondola – Glacier Mountaineer offers king and queen guest rooms as well as one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites. All suites are appointed with full kitchens, fireplaces, and private balconies with spectacular views of Kicking Horse Resort or the sprawling mountains that surround this beautiful area.
Discounted rates starting at $144 per night.
Directions: Golden, B.C. is located approximately 270 kms west of Calgary, AB and 340 kms northeast of Kelowna, B.C.. Both Calgary and Kelowna offer International Airport service.